Verbe en gras prétérit simple ou prétérit continu ?

Boris10000

Verbe en gras prétérit simple ou prétérit continu ?

Je voudrais un avis sur ces phrases de votre part enfin surtout les verbes si cela est bon ou pas ?

1) Yesterday my sister and i watched Titanic when suddenly someone knocked at the door
It was Mary who wanted to know if we came to her birthday party.
We had to answer quickly as she planned to go to the store and buy the flood.

2) "No", my sister was saying. " Our mother forbidden us to go out tonight".
It was not true. In fact, my sister just couldn't stand Mary.
She found her strange and boring.

3) "Too bad," Mary was replying " i thought you would have loved to meet Leonardo di Caprio. He called me this morning and he told me that he came with a group of friend"

4) "Did he ?" I asked "i knew not you knew him so well.
How met you ?"

5) "It is a long story. We went to college together. We even shared an apartment for a while but there were always people coming in and out, laughing, drinking and smoking. I not caught work well.
That's why i was deciding to move out . My parents were buying me an apartment and here i am living next to you !"

6) "Don't you miss him ? I mean How was he ?" I asked
"He was really sweet and funny but i don't miss him. My life has been so fun since I met you !"

7) My sister was saying in her warmest voice :
"you said the party took place tonight ?"
"Yes i was doing, "Mary said

8) "Actually, Mummy not forbidden us to go out tonight", my sister was continuing . "She just advised us not to go out every night"
"That's right. She also added that since we had passed all our exams we were allowed to have fun this summer"

9) "So, should i think that you have changed your minds ?"
"Definitely Mary. I always thought you had wonderful ideas"

10) And that is how we were making the acquaintance of the greatest actor in the world and how Mary became one of our closest friends.

Auteur Ca peut vous intéresser Forum Réponses Date
BTS - Anglais 17

Ca peut vous intéresser