Ma lettre de motivation pour poste en Call-Center

sandra13

Best Member
Je ne suis vraiment pas très douée en anglais alors si quelqu'un a la gentillesse de me corriger ma lettre de motivation se serait super sympatique, je vous remercie par avance :smile:

Dear Mr X,

Your advertisement in Call-Center Agent has caught my attention. You can find my C.V. enclosed to this letter.

I have a particular interest dealing with customers and I am able to communicate easily.

I’am bilingual French/Italian. I don’t speak very well still English and German but I’am very motived to progress quickly in the two languages and I very want to discover a new country, a new culture…

I’ am convinced that my motivation and my experiment are assets for this work and I hope to join your team very soon.

I will be available to start from December next.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

YYYY

melkou

sandra13 link=topic=70286.msg752787#msg752787 date=1193757465 a dit:
Je ne suis vraiment pas très douée en anglais alors si quelqu'un a la gentillesse de me corriger ma lettre de motivation se serait super sympatique, je vous remercie par avance  :smile:

Dear Mr X,

Your advertisement in Call-Center Agent has caught my attention. You can find my resume enclosed to this letter.

I have a particular interest in dealing with customers and I am able to communicate easily.

I’am bilingual French/Italian. I don’t speak English and German very well yet but I am really eager to progress quickly in those languages.Besides I really want to discover a new country, a new culture…

I am convinced that my motivation and my experiment are assets for this work and I hope to join your team very soon.

I will be available to start next December.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

YYYY
Voila petites modifications, ça me parait pas mal  :blush:

Ca peut vous intéresser