Résultats de la recherche

1. R

Coup de coeur/coup de masse (Tome 6)

Moi je suis pas un salaud. :smile: :dacc: Soiree drum n bass excellente :mad: Mes oreilles en ont pris un cou. J'ai toujours des sifflements. J'ai quitte la boite il y a 10h
  2. R

Let's speak english together !

I don't really they except you to be bilingual. They just want you to be able both to express yourself properly and to understand the customers.
  3. R

:unsure:
  4. R

Yeah you got commitment. So far, what are you doing?
  5. R

probleme de bourse

En effet ils ont ete genereux. :smile:
  6. R

Forget about the English course in France. It's not effective. One of the lady in here applied for a student loan, to go to America. You should do the same. She borrowed 5 000 €. It's not that much. You'll be able to pay off within a year or two.
  7. R

Don't have to. I've got my answer. 9 Months in Australia, and niente. :unsure:
  8. R

apprendre l'anglais a NY

Poster cela un 11 Septembre Est un hasard? :excl: New York a une grande communaute francophone, je ne sois pas sur que ce soit la meilleure ville pour y apprendre l'anglais. Parait 'il qu'il ya plus de francophone a new Yorl qu'a a Londres. Deja que je trouve qu'a Londres il yen a beaucoup...
  9. R

Hiya Feloussa If you mean how long does it take to be fluent, perfect and indistinguishable from a native speaker, I'd say that could take a lifetime. If you mean capable of doing anything in the language, then it could only take a couple of years. It also depends on age- children can pick...
  10. R

Yes, I wanna teach later on. Nesscafe, I've been trying to be off topic but most of people in here, likes this topic. Something else you wanna talk about? Did you meet a bloke in Australia? 9 months in Australia don't tell me nothing happened?
  11. R

probleme de bourse

En quoi cela reponds a ma question. Combien tu as eu?
  12. R

Votre devise de vie

Completement. Je ne pretends pas etre un amant parfait. Mais j'y travaille.
  13. R

Don't be. Most of people won't correct you, if you make mistake.
  14. R

By mistake? You are not going to feed me this. In a first place, I think you really wanted to be teacher. I read some testimonies from othet teacher like you whose their experience was shit. Teaching wracked their body and their emotions.  They came home every night completely drained, angry...
  15. R

probleme de bourse

Combien tu as eu? €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
  16. R

Come on, take the plunge. Give us some samples.
  17. R

You are fake dude. :mad:. I bought what you said. "Bacs pros" :blink: Never mind. Is english your first language?
  18. R

probleme de bourse

Lorsque tu as fait ton BTs oui c'est normal, mais pour refaire un autre bts, il ya quelque chose qui cloche. Bon la ce sera vraiment mon dernier message sur ce poste.
  19. R

probleme de bourse

Non ce n'est pas un HS c'est tres interessant au contraire. Je ne savais pas que pouvait avoir deux fois la bourse. Tu n'as tjs pas dit qu'elle etait ton boulot actuel. Puis tu as plus ou moins reconnu que tu preferrais assurer les BTS AD plutot que de te reorienter vers un BTS CGO apres ta...
  20. R

In 5 lines, what is this about?