Aide a la correction de ma traduction de mon experience

bigdada

Bonjour j'aurais souhaiter avoir l'avis d'une personne sur la traduction de mon expérience. Dois-je rajouter autre chose? Dois-je expliquer plus mes missions et mon projet?

ma traduction :

During my training Patent Technician Senior Management Unit, I did my internship in the company Maaf Assurance in Saint Medard en Jalles. This is a business of insurance. Its competitors, banks and insurance companies are in the town of Saint Medard en Jalles.
I have acquired in this period of training tools for sale and the management style. I chose this company because I did not know the insurance industry and it attracts me.
This company gave me the first year of different tasks such as sales agency, prospecting by phone, creating a dashboard, the recruitment of a person and using a schedule. I have also set up a campaign of loyalty during my second year of internship.
To accomplish my task, I used the phone, fax, internet, and various word processing and spreadsheet. I have not encountered any problems in carrying out my duties.
This business experience has allowed me to be more comfortable when dealing with customers. Furthermore, it also allowed me to see what is teamwork, but also acquire greater autonomy in employment. Now I want to turn in a draft of a second supermarket with my father, I will conduct a training manager in Montpellier in the group taught my father.

Laura35

bigdada link=topic=99432.msg1115449#msg1115449 date=1243973707 a dit:
ma traduction :

During my training Patent Technician Senior Management Unit, I did my internship in the company Maaf Assurance in Saint Medard en Jalles. This is a business of insurance. Its competitors, banks and insurance companies are in the town of Saint Medard en Jalles.
I have acquired in this period of training tools for sale and the management style. I chose this company because I did not know the insurance industry and it attracts me. "it attracted me" (temps passé)
This company gave me the first year of different tasks "This company gave me different tasks from the first year" (je le dirais plutôt comme ça...) such as sales agency, prospecting by phone, creating a dashboard, the recruitment of a person and using a schedule. I have also set up a campaign of loyalty during my second year of internship.
To accomplish my task, I used the phone, fax, internet, and various word processing and spreadsheet. I have not encountered any problems in carrying out my duties.
This business experience has allowed me to be more comfortable when dealing with customers. Furthermore, it also allowed "gave me the opportunity to see" (pour ne pas faire de répétition) me to see what is teamwork, but also acquire greater autonomy in employment. Now I want to turn in a draft of a second supermarket with my father, I will conduct a training manager in Montpellier in the group taught my father.

Ton texte me parait très bien, mais je ne suis pas une experte en préparation des oraux donc... Bon courage. :wink2:

Ca peut vous intéresser