comment traduisez vous "je prepare depuis 2 ans un BTS MUC en alternance ..."

carms78

Bonsoir a tous,
ma question, est dans le titre ... A savoir la traduction de cette phrase entre guillemets que je souhaite utiliser pour commencer ma présentation d'entreprise au jury ...
Merci à tous de vos réponses ... je pass moi ausssi le 9!!!
Bon courage dans vos révisions!
A bientot
Carms!

angel_ales

Best Member
I studying sales management in a BTS program during 2 years,

carms78

Merci de ta réponse ANGEL, ca m'aide bcp !
A bientot
carms

pitchounette77

bonjour,

Tu peux dire aussi "I am preparing a 2 years exam to become (le nom de ton metier futur). I work in company and at school...

angel_ales

Best Member
pitchounette77 link=topic=24550.msg221086#msg221086 date=1147081824 a dit:
bonjour,

Tu peux dire aussi "I am preparing a 2 years exam to become (le nom de ton metier futur). I work in company and at school...
I am preparing = entrain de
et je ne suis pas sure du "a 2 years exam"
dans ce cas là, retournons la phrase

I would like to become an .........assistant It's why I study during 2 years ........

carms78

Merci de vos réponses ...

Voilà ma présentation - qu'en pensez vous?

"I studying sales management in a BTS program during 2 years…
I was 2 days at school and 3 days at work.

My society’s name is ASTRA – It’s a society of electricity located in paris.
We are 5 employees : the manager, the secretary, the commercial assistant and 2 workers.

My job is assistant commercial – I am in charged of different tasks. My main tasks are managing the worker’s planning, preparing estimates and invoices, taking appointement with clients, updating the client’s files and making order to the retailer….

To realize this taks, I mainly work on the computer using the software FILEMAKER .

To conclude, working in this society is a very good experience for me – The job is very interesting and I learn lots of things – furthermore, It’s my first experience as Commercial assistant and now, I know that it’s the job I want to do after my diploma."

J'ai essayer d'abréger en disant le principale ...
J'espere que ca pourra aider d'autre personnes...

Merci de me donner vos avis!
A bientot!
carms

f_tall

carms78 link=topic=24550.msg221149#msg221149 date=1147084695 a dit:
Merci de vos réponses ...

Voilà ma présentation - qu'en pensez vous?

"I studying sales management in a BTS program during 2 years…
I was 2 days at school and 3 days at work.

My society’s name is ASTRA – It’s a society of electricity located in paris.
We are 5 employees : the manager, the secretary, the commercial assistant and 2 workers.

My job is assistant commercial – I am in charged of different tasks. My main tasks are managing the worker’s planning, preparing estimates and invoices, taking appointement with clients, updating the client’s files and making order to the retailer….

To  realize this taks, I mainly work on the computer using the software FILEMAKER .

To conclude, working in this society is a very good experience for me –  The job is very interesting and I learn lots of things – furthermore, It’s my first experience as Commercial assistant and now, I know that it’s the job I want to do after my diploma."

J'ai essayer d'abréger en disant le principale ...
J'espere que ca pourra aider d'autre personnes...

Merci de me donner vos avis!
A bientot!
carms

Juste une remarque... ce n'est pas plutôt I am preparing ou I have been preparing au lieu de I preparing ?

Voici un exemple de présentation, comme c'est ce que je révise actuellement j'en profite  :laugh: :

I am ... and I am 23 years old.

I have chosen a two year alternation training program to prepare my Higher National Diploma to become a P.A.
Therefore, I used to do my work experience three days a week.

To this end, I have been welcomed in the legal department of ... which is a join-stock company specialsed in stationery products, lighters and shavers.

More particularly, I work in the Industrial Property department, where I am in charge of the filing and the renewals of our trademarks and designs in interface with our worldwide attorneys.

This implies that I type a lot of letters, mainly in English, I translate legal documents and manage the files in relation with the trademarks.

This allowed me to improve my English.

Thanks to my computer skills learned at school, I computerized a lot of documents and then I work fastier and fastier.

To conclude, I would like to say that this experience has been very enriching to me, as I have discovered the Intellectual Property and enforced my organisation and communication skills.
Moreover, it is my first experience in a worldwide company.

Ca peut vous intéresser