correction lettre de motivation en anglais

emmylie81

bonjour à tous

j'aimerais travailler à l'étranger. J'ai écrit une lettre de motivation mais je pense qu'il y a des fautes. Est-ce quelqu'un pourrait m'aider

merci

saba5

Best Member
mets ta lettre sur le forum pour commencer ...  :happy:

saba5

Best Member
voici sa lettre, elle me l'a envoyée par mp, mais je suis une quiche en anglais ...
un pti peu d'aide pour elle  :wink2:

Dear Mr

I’ve come on behalf of ..... I would like to apply for the post of children animator.

Titular of BAFA, I worked with children in center (centres aérés). I have experienced in so far as baby- sitting with family (auprès de particuliers) and so far as au pair in abroad.
Free (available), responsible, dynamic, autonomous, I would welcome the oppurtunity to work in your hotel or holidays center.
At last, my adaptation ability and my faculty to work in shifts

Thank you to considering my application
If you require any further information, I would be glad to meet you for an interview.

Yours Sincerely

Encs: Curriculum Vitae, this letter.

myca

Dear Mr

I come on behalf of ..... (tu pourrais détailler la fonction de cette personne, si elle travaille dans l'établissement ou tu postules) andI would like to apply for the post of children animator.

Titular of BAFA, I have already worked with children in outdoor centers.I am also experienced with privates, on the one hand in baby-sitting, on the other hand as girl au pair abroad.
Available, responsible, dynamic and autonomous, I believe my experience and skills ideally suit to this post and I would be glad to gain other skills and experience with children in your hotel or holidays center.
You will find herewith a curriculum vitae. I am at your disposal for giving you complementary information during an interview
Thank you to considering my application

Yours Sincerely

Encs: Curriculum Vitae, this letter.

Voilà, sans doute pas parfait, mais ça devrait faire l'affaire... :wink2:

karim91

salu

on dit pas BAFA mais Certificate for activity leaders in a holiday camp

La fin je l'aurais fini avec : If you need any further informaton, do not hesitate to contact me. I'm at your disposal at any time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Si tu as le nom de la personne à qui tu dois envoyer ton CV, tu met : yours sincerely; sinon tu met yours faithfully.

Tu peux rajouter dans ta lettre : I would like to point out that this job would give me the opportunity (et là tu site ce que va t'apporter ce travail).........

Et explique leur où tu as eu leur adresse : I have been given your email by .........

Et voila, jpense ke ca pourrait faire l'affaire.

Et je mettré plutot: Activity leader for children , que animator.

Allé ciao