Help me please pour correction

babachetet

Bonjour, pouvez vous m'aider à corriger mes fautes svp?

1) Why do parents allow TV dominates?

Parents allow the TV dominates because they don’t have the time to play with their children. TV is an easy solution for not to look after of their children. Parents think the TV is a possibility for their children to relax them.

2) What were the main effects seen as a result of this experiment?

3) How we do generally “use” television?

Generally, we use television for to spend a pleasant moment and to relax. Television is a way of to spend our free time. We use television more often when it rain. It’s a possibility to inform and dream. Children use television for game or for watching reality program (music or adventure).

4) Could you manage to live without television?

I could live without TV; because I think we can make lots of activities for spend our free time. Television is not essential in my life, even if I like watching a good TV program

5) Is the situation the same in France?

I think in France, children spend a lot of their time to watch TV. It’s not a good thing because they not play with other children and become solitary. However when they are young, they must learn to live in society. This situation is not good and parents should sometimes forbid TV.

Wizard

babachetet link=topic=71255.msg763192#msg763192 date=1195049483 a dit:
Bonjour, pouvez vous m'aider à corriger mes fautes svp?

1) Why do parents allow TV dominates?

Parents allow the TV dominates because they don’t have the time to play with their children. TV is an easy solution for not to look after of their children. Parents think the TV is a possibility for their children to relax them.

Generally, we use television for to spend a pleasant moment and to relax. Television is a way of to spend spending our free time. We use television more often when it rain. It’s a possibility to inform and dream. Children use television for games or for watching reality program plurielmusic or adventure).

Expression du but : to + verbe

I could live without TV; because I think we can make [color=blue[b]](voc)[/[/b]color]lots of activities for (idem : expression du but)spend our free time. Television is not essential in my life, even if I like watching a good TV program

I think in France, children spend a lot of their time to watch (gérondif) TV. It’s not a good thing because they not play (grammaire : négation)with other children and become solitary. However when they are young, they must learn to live in society. This situation is not good and parents should sometimes forbid TV.

J'ai indiqué la nature des erreurs, pour te permettre de te corriger toi-même. Attention : la première question est mal rédigée : est-ce une erreur de frappe ?

babachetet

Wizard link=topic=71255.msg763291#msg763291 date=1195056556 a dit:
J'ai indiqué la nature des erreurs, pour te permettre de te corriger toi-même. Attention : la première question est mal rédigée : est-ce une erreur de frappe ?
euh oui c dominate tout court
merci en tout cas
j'essaye de modifier mes erreurs

merci encore

babachetet

1) Why do parents allow TV dominate?

Parents allow the TV dominate because they don’t have the time to play with their children. TV is an easy solution for not to look after of their children. Parents think the TV is a possibility for their children to relax them.

Generally, we use television to spend a pleasant moment and to relax. Television is a way of spending our free time. We use television more often when it rain. It’s a possibility to inform and dream. Children use television for games or to watch reality program (music or adventure).

I could live without TV; because I think we can do lots of activities to spend our free time. Television is not essential in my life, even if I like watching a good TV program

I think in France, children spend a lot of their time to watch (gérondif) TV. It’s not a good thing because they do not play with other children and become solitary. However when they are young, they must learn to live in society. This situation is not good and parents should sometimes forbid TV.

je sais pas ce qu'est le gérondif!!!
pouvez me donner des explications svp merci

Wizard

babachetet link=topic=71255.msg763292#msg763292 date=1195056740 a dit:
euh oui c dominate tout court
merci en tout cas
j'essaye de modifier mes erreurs

merci encore
Non, non, ce n'est pas "dominate" tout court : allow to dominate (infinitif avec "to")

Wizard

le gérondif : c'est un verbe terminé par "ing" qui prend valeur de nom.

Il like watching TV / they spend their time watching TV

PS : je n'ai pas relu ton autocorrection... normal, le travail doit quand même refléter ton / votre niveau.

Ca peut vous intéresser