Let's speak english together !

• Auteur de la discussion Nessscafe
  • Date de début
N

Nessscafe

Hello,

Now we are in a new place, and the last topic wasn't very succesfull. I hope this one will be most appreciate !

well, all is in the tittle : let's speak english !
don't be afraid, i'm not a kind of teacher, i need to progress too... so don't hesitate, even if you make some mistake !

so... if you want speak english, to be in another land just for one second, you're welcomed ! or if you wanna correct me... :knuppel:

just kidding ! :chessy:

well i'm sarah, 21 years old, living in the suburbs of paris.

your turn now !

enjoy ! :chessy:

Jarlo56

Nessscafe link=topic=168.msg932#msg932 date=1124043003 a dit:
Now we are in a new place, and the last topic wasn't very succesfull.

Are you kidding Sarah ? I think the last topic met quite a good success on the contrary, not like the spanish one :embarassed:

OK, so it's however a good idea Sarah to offer the opportunity to chat in another language that French.

But be careful to the expression of one of us since all the "forumists" do not speak english perfectly, so don't try to copy some sentences who could be wrong, unless you are sure of you. :wink2:

Mkalimero

I think it's a good idea too because it's difficult for me and permit me to speak english :unsure:

matador v

me too i m very bad in english who can help to improve my english?

mirzhin

Best Member
Hy everybody!
Sarah we're not allowed to correct your mistakes?!? :chessy: :biggrin:
I think that it's a great idea to oblige ourselves speaking english even if we're not really good! It also obliges us to read english! That's really great! :wink2:

N

Nessscafe

mirzhin, of course you can...

jarlo, i don't use any translator ! if there's some mistake, just correct it ! all i have is my dictonary... :embarassed:

Tatal

OK....

I'm Chantal, I'm 25 years old and I live in Paris.

I'm glad to be here with you, I hope I can improve my english... ;)

but I didn't know there was an English topic in the old forum, where was it ? :arrow2:

majü

hy everybody !
i'm majü !!! i'm 20 years old !
it's a good idea to speak english together on a chatroom !
have good hollydays !
bye
majü
:laugh:

Jarlo56

Tatal link=topic=168.msg1450#msg1450 date=1124117325 a dit:
I'm glad to be here with you, I hope I can improve my english... ;)

Justement, là tu vois Tatal, tu pourrais dire "I wish I could improve ..." au lieu de "I hope I can..."

Tatal link=topic=168.msg1450#msg1450 date=1124117325 a dit:
but I didn't know there was an English topic in the old forum, where was it ?  :arrow2:

Just in the same section more or less that in the former forum.

lamyaa68

"will be most appreciate !"

will be more appreciate sarah...  :smile:

sorry..

Well, I think it could be a good idea to improve our english...

My name's Leïla, I'm 19 years old and live in Mulhouse...

Good luck everybody!

I don't know why, but more I learn my sentences, more I think there isn't just one mistake... :biggrin:

samsara29

hi,

my name is samsara and i lived in ireland for nearly 4 years but i am back to france since may and don't wanna lose my english...

i am 23 and live in brittany...

i hope we can help each other...

goodnight

and goodluck!!

samsara

Tatal

Jarlo56 link=topic=168.msg1653#msg1653 date=1124129237 a dit:
Justement, là tu vois Tatal, tu pourrais dire "I wish I could improve ..." au lieu de "I hope I can..."

Just in the same section more or less that in the former forum.

merci beaucoup !!! ;)

Tatal

adminh link=topic=168.msg1675#msg1675 date=1124133192 a dit:
well... It is a great idea but actually, we are not speaking english but writing it...  :blink:
And I think that most of us are already fluent in english but as we do not practice it usually, when we have to use it in speaking we are afraid to make some mistakes...

As far as I am concerned, in my professional life, when I have to speak to my president:
I lose all my vocabulary, then it is so hard to make my sentences
Besides, he has an German accent and me a French-Vietnamese one !!!!  :wacko:
Fortunately, my manager is confident and trusts me and she does not hesitate to speak to me in english to show me that I can do it !!!!

Anyway, I think that it might be interesting if we can organize a date/party where we have all to speak in english !!!But may be I am dreaming ...  :blush:

why not ? I think it could be a good idea... ;)

MARJ

Hi everybody!!!

It's a good idea to speak especially in english. But it's difficult for me because I don't speak very well but I try... Actually I leave in South of Korea but korean people don't like to speak english. They say only: hello, good bye, how are you!!!! that's all. When you want to progress in this language, it's very difficult. So I decided to go to the university to learn english. I will have lessons in september at the evening. I'm 27 and I'm happy to speak with you. I must work very hard........ :wacko:

See you Bye