Pouvez vous me dire si mon texte est compréhensible ?

carolyne0674

Bonjour,
Je dois faire un compte rendu sur un texte mais comme je ne suis pas vraiment bonne en anglais je voulais savoir si il était compréhensible. Je ne vous demande pas de me corriger mes fautes (il y en aurait trop!) mais juste me dire si cela est correcte. J'ai beaucoup de mal avec les temps !

This article, which is an extract from the web site Reuters was published in 2001. It was written by Ian Geoghehan. It deals with an European Union Summit in Sweden.
First, I will explain the goal of this Summit and in a second part, I will describ the decisions that have been taken.

During this summit, the leader's EU raised the question of economy. The EU economy must cope with the economy from US.

They'll try to boost global economy for to fight against US productivity. The economy must to be more competitive. That's why EU economy must succeed in winning a bigger market share.
The leaders putted the emphasis on the importance of the peace efforts in the world. So, thez decided to send Swedish Prime Minister to struggle against war.
The security is an another important aspect of this summit. Nowadays, the infectious diseases appear. The leaders want to protect the countries against this scourges.

To sum up, we can say that european Summit is important for the future. Europe wants to win a new markets and to be more competitive.

Merci d'avance
Caro

N

Nessscafe

This article, which is an extract from the web site Reuters. It (breathe) was published in 2001. Written by Ian Geoghehan. It deals with an European Union Summit in Sweden.
First, I will explain the goal of this Summit and in a second part, I will describ the decisions which have been taken.

During this summit, the leader's EU raised the question of economy. The EU economy must cope with the economy from US.

They have to try to boost global economy for in order to fight against US productivity. The economy must to be more competitive. That's why EU economy must succeed in winning (hein ?)a bigger market share.
The leaders highlighted the importance of the peace efforts in the world. So, thez decided to send Swedish Prime Minister to struggle against this "war" (minimize this word, it's too strong).
The security is an other important aspect of this summit. Nowadays, the infectious diseases appear. The leaders want to protect the countries against this scourges.

To sum up, we can say that european Summit is important for the future. Europe wants to conquer new markets and to be more competitive.

voila, pour ma part... :happy:
corrections à confirmer.

carolyne0674

Merci !
Avec cette phrase "That's why EU economy must succeed in winning (hein ?)a bigger market share." je voulais juste dire " c'est pour cela que l'économie de l'UE doit réussir à gagner une plus grosse part de marché"
Dans un de mes cours "to succeed in + verbe en Ing" veut dire : réussir à
Caro

N

Nessscafe

choisis "have to" plutot que "must" qui est moins impératif. :wink2:

merci pour to succeed + Ving, je savais pas. :wink2:

MAb

This article, which is an extract from the web site Reuters was published in 2001. It was written by Ian Geoghehan. It deals with an European Union Summit in Sweden.
First, I will explain the aim of this Summit and in a second part, I will describe the decisions that have been taken.

During this summit, the EU leader's EU raised the question of economy. The EU economy must cope with the US economy from US.

They (c'est qui le "they" ? explique !)will (à l'écrit il ne faut pas mettre d'abrévation !) try to boost global economy in order to fight against US productivity. The economy must to (les modaux ne sont pas suivis de "to") be more competitive. That's why EU economy must succeed in conquering a bigger market share.
The leaders putted (revois tes verbes irréguliers ! lol) the emphasis on / underlined the importance of the peace efforts in the world. So, they decided to send Swedish Prime Minister to struggle against war.
The security is an another important aspect of this summit. Nowadays, the infectious diseases appear. The leaders want to protect the countries against these (pluriel de "this") courges.

To sum up, we can say that european Summit is important for the future. Europe wants to win conquer a new markets and to be more competitive.

Voilà pour mes corrections.
Mais perso, je trouve un peu court ? A moins que tu aies un nombre de mots imposés ?

Ca peut vous intéresser