presentation personnelle en anglais.... merci pour votre aide....

amgs

je souhaiterai avoir votre opinion sur ma presentation en anglais et m'aider pour la traduction restante.

" My name is ...., i'm 21 years old, and i'm graduating for a work based bts in transport.
I work for Transports .....(nom du transporteur) based in ....(ville).
is an family firm of about 35 employees. My company owns 3 delivry vans and 27 semi-trailer.
We specially deliver in ILE DE FRANCE area.
I'm charge of the loading of the trucks,i manage drivers" et je suis aussi au service affretement."
"Mais étant donné que c'est une petite entreprise, j'ai la chance de voir tous les services d'une entreprise de transport si qui n'est pas le cas d'une grande entreprise.Je suis donc polyvalente est c'est très interssant pour moi et pour ma formation.

Je vous remercie tous pour les réponses apportées.

kathounette

Salut,

Je suis desolee de te repondre si tardivement... Je n'avais pas vu ton topic avant !!

Alors voila ce que je te propose :

My name is... and I am graduating from…

Actually, I am working for “name of the company”, a transport company which is located in “ville”.

It is a kind of family firm with about 35 employees.
My company owns 3 delivery vans and 27 semi-trailers. And we especially deliver in the “Ile de France” region.

I am in charge of the loading of the trucks and I manage drivers. Moreover, I also work with the chartering service.

Furthermore, as it is a small company, I also have the luck to work in relation with all the services in this transport firm.
Consequently, I am a polyvalent employee and it is really interesting for my personal and also my professional training.

Ca peut vous intéresser