que pensez vous de ma presentation d'entreprise???

julio

I am doing a two year post A level diploma on a sandwich course. I am in Paris in the 12 district 2days a week for my academic studies and in the first district 3days a week fort my job period. I work as a management assistant in a home catering company called CHEF SERVICE. My boss Laurent Veyet Is a personal chef who prepares meals at home in the your own kitchen. So you choose the the chef and the meal on our site. When the date is fixed the chef come with his cooking utensils and the food to prepare freshly your meal.
After he has completed all of the cooking serving and cleaning he leaves your kitchen spotless.
It is a gastronomic cooking so it is very good and tasty.
We have 3range of menu the discovery menu which cost 45euros, the gourmet menu which cost 55 euros for and the best one the gastronomic menu which cost 65 euros.
That was interesting to work there because it’s a growing up sector. And I have seen it this last 2 years
For example the chef network was composed of 5 chefs in 2004 and today there are 14 chefs in all of the France.
The turnover increase of 45% from 2004 to 2005.
I don’t want to stay there because my boss wants me to only do the bookkeeping and I don’t want to only do bookkeeping
And I would like to work in Ireland to perfect my English and because Ireland have a lots of jobs opportunities. And I think it is a good experience to work in a an other land.

julio

je suis en bts assistant de gestion
pourquoi?

Max845

Je trouve ca tres long, je pense qu'au depart tu dois etre succint c'est seulement apres que le jury t'en demandera plus et que la tu pourra developper tout ca.

Ca peut vous intéresser