quelqu'un peut il corriger ma Work Experience

ninine2002

Re-Bonjour
Puisque ma précédente question n'a pas eu énormément de réponses, je tente sur ma présentation entière comme ça si il y a des erreurs on fait d'une pierre 2 coups...
voilà le texte de ma présentation, la conclusion perso n'y est pas c normal :
"I began my training session in November 2006.
The firm’s name is AVIVA.
It is located in Bois Colombes, in the department of Hauts-de-Seine.
It is an insurance company which is specialized in life insurance products.
I made my training session in the communication department and my tutor was the communication manager.
Within this department, I was in charge of the drafting of a weekly press review, the implementation of announces press and also of the updating of the Internet site.
In the same time, I also worked with employees of Aviva’s foundation on the installation of an event. This event is a handing-over of price in a contest organized by an association of child welfare. This price must be given in November 2007.
I got long very well with the company staff."

Merci d'avance de vos réponses
ninine

sekhmet278

ninine2002 link=topic=28429.msg261413#msg261413 date=1149599556 a dit:
Re-Bonjour
Puisque ma précédente question n'a pas eu énormément de réponses, je tente sur ma présentation entière comme ça si il y a des erreurs on fait d'une pierre 2 coups...
voilà le texte de ma présentation, la conclusion perso n'y est pas c normal :
"I began my training session periodin November 2006.
The firm’s name  is AVIVA.
I made my training session periodin the communication department and my tutor was the communication manager.
Within this department, I was in charge of the drafting of a weekly press review, the implementation of announces press and also of the updating of the Internet site.
In the same time, I also worked with employees of Aviva’s foundation on the installation of an event. This event is a handing-over of price in a contest organized by an association of child welfare. This price must be given in November 2007.

Merci d'avance de vos réponses
ninine
Désolée, je n'ai su que corriger ça :embarassed:

MAb

"I began my training session in November 2006.
The firm’s name  is AVIVA. > the name of the firm is ...
I made my training session in the communication department and my tutor was the communication manager.

G-UNIT

Moi je te corrige November 2006 car ce n'est pas encore passé :biggrin:

ninine2002

G-UNIT link=topic=28429.msg261483#msg261483 date=1149601616 a dit:
Moi je te corrige November 2006 car ce n'est pas encore passé  :biggrin:

Merci à toi G-Unit, je corrige November 2006 en November 2005 et November 2007 en November 2006...
J'avais tout décalé dans mes dates
merci encore parceque là c'était flagrant tout de même :wink2:
merci également à tous ceux qui m'ont répondu :happy:
et bonne chance à tous ceux qui passe des épreuves

Ca peut vous intéresser