Let's speak english together !

• Auteur de la discussion Nessscafe
  • Date de début

RV

Nessscafe link=topic=168.msg716317#msg716317 date=1189527338 a dit:
okay, so that's "on"  :happy:

please, change of topic. i was just bouncing on what you said. :blush:
Don't be. Most of people won't correct you, if you make mistake.

Wizard

Hello !

Yes, in fact I was kidding and at the same time, no I wasn't kidding.

But I'd rather we stopped speaking about me and my not liking this job or not, though I started (the topic I mean), I admit that. Anyway, what you write on teaching is beautiful. it looks like you want to become a teacher. Am I right ?

So, as I don't see what I could possibly talk about for the moment, I'll turn back to my R82A2. See you (so to speak) next week, because I'm goling to my other place tonight after work until Monday or Tuesday.

Have nice talks :smile:

RV

Wizard link=topic=168.msg717181#msg717181 date=1189606239 a dit:
Hello !

Yes, in fact I was kidding and at the same time, no I wasn't kidding.

But I'd rather we stopped speaking about me and my not liking this job or not, though I started (the topic I mean), I admit that. Anyway, what you write on teaching is beautiful. it looks like you want to become a teacher. Am I right ?

So, as I don't see what I could possibly talk about for the moment, I'll turn back to my R82A2. See you (so to speak) next week, because I'm goling to my other place tonight after work until Monday or Tuesday.

Have nice talks  :smile:
Yes, I wanna teach later on.

Nesscafe, I've been trying to be off topic but most of people in here, likes this topic.
Something else you wanna talk about? Did you meet a bloke in Australia? 9 months in Australia don't tell me nothing happened?

kathounette

RV,

Thank you very much for your help concerning my resume. I will look at it this weekend because Thursday and Friday it is the weekend in Yemen :biggrin:

I have just finished my working day, I am exhausted, so I will go back home now.

See you soon on the forum and thank you again :dacc:

feloussa

good morning everybody,

i need to learn english for my futur work, can you help me please.
at first time i'm going to practice in a spécial school like english institute... how much time do you think i can be strong like you?

mielous

Best Member
Well, I think it depends on how interested you are in english, and your motivation...

It is impossible to tell you how many time you have to work to improve your english, because we all are different, and have so many ways to learn english...

But, if you want to improve it quickly, you can watch some dvd's in english with the english subtitles, just to use your ears to hear english, read some little books in english (to begin) or magazines...

N

Nessscafe

RV link=topic=168.msg717338#msg717338 date=1189615482 a dit:
Nesscafe, I've been trying to be off topic but most of people in here, likes this topic.
Something else you wanna talk about? Did you meet a bloke in Australia? 9 months in Australia don't tell me nothing happened?

I was just talking about the things I write. you can talk about whatever you want, that's ok.

RV

Hiya Feloussa

If you mean how long does it take to be fluent, perfect and indistinguishable from a native speaker, I'd say that could take a lifetime. If you mean capable of doing anything in the language, then it could only take a couple of years. It also depends on age- children can pick languages up in next to no time. Dunno how old you are but u seem to be around 20.
It depends also, and it is the most important thing, on yourself and your capabilities on learning languages, and even more important with whom you'll pass most of your time, and on many other things, it is therefore a quite complicated question to respond to. You've got many communities in big cities what makes acquisition of a new language almost impossible. I'm a native speaker and still learning. I sometimes commit slips without me noticing it. Some may be acceptable in American English and some may not in British English. There is no such thing as absolute level.

To sum up. It depends on you.

Nesscafe. You did not answer my question. Did you meet someone in Australia. I like talking about gossips and love stories. :smile:

feloussa

ok RV thank you for your answer. i think i will speak with you every day, and watch some tv shows. i'm very motivated to improve my english but please don't laugh at me...

RV

feloussa link=topic=168.msg718629#msg718629 date=1189770822 a dit:
ok RV thank you for your answer. i think i will speak with you every day, and watch some tv shows. i'm very motivated to improve my english but please don't laugh at me...
Forget about the English course in France. It's not effective. One of the lady in here applied for a student loan, to go to America. You should do the same. She borrowed 5 000 €. It's not that much. You'll be able to pay off within a year or two.

Lily Dreams

Best Member
So, what are you talking about ?

I hope I'll have a job interview next... and they will probably test my English, as they want a bilingual secretary. For the moment, I don't know which firm is recruiting, as it was an ANPE advertisement... but I think it can be Aker Yards (the group which is now with ALSTOM on the Chantiers de l'Atlantique). So it could be really interesting !

So... waiting for the answer... :unsure:

RV

Lily Dreams link=topic=168.msg719049#msg719049 date=1189798765 a dit:

I hope I'll have a job interview next... and they will probably test my English, as they want a bilingual secretary. For the moment, I don't know which firm is recruiting, as it was an ANPE advertisement... but I think it can be Aker Yards (the group which is now with ALSTOM on the Chantiers de l'Atlantique). So it could be really interesting !

So... waiting for the answer...  :unsure:
I don't really they except you to be bilingual. They just want you to be able both to express yourself properly and to understand the customers.

N

Nessscafe

RV link=topic=168.msg719457#msg719457 date=1189861459 a dit:

well, for the record, I don't get the interest of spreading my personal life on the net, to people I hardly know, if you see what I mean. :notstupide:
[sub]off record, I had great time.[/sub]

Lily Dreams link=topic=168.msg719049#msg719049 date=1189798765 a dit:

So... waiting for the answer...  :unsure:

"advertisement" is mostly used in publicity. It's better to use "job offer" or "add", even "announce" but I'm not so sure for that one. :happy: