• Auteur de la discussion Nessscafe
  • Date de début

Adachi

Best Member
Nessscafe link=topic=168.msg427142#msg427142 date=1163686380 a dit:
Brian is in the kitchen.

What is he doing ?

:biggrin:
I don't know (and I don't want to know  :laugh:)

N

Nessscafe

WRONG !

Brian is cooking ! :knuppel:

Strawberry

Best Member
Littlestormy link=topic=168.msg436678#msg436678 date=1164631168 a dit:
It would be interesting to speak about interesting subjects to improve our english rather to flood this topic.... :mad:

We are chatting in english, where is the problem my dear :wacko: LoL

Mlle G

Best Member
Littlestormy link=topic=168.msg436678#msg436678 date=1164631168 a dit:
It would be interesting to speak about interesting subjects to improve our english rather to flood this topic.... :mad:
If you want propose an interesting subject, let's go. :smile:
[sup](straw, if I do any mistakes, please, let me...)[/sup] :wink2:

Strawberry

Best Member
Mlle G link=topic=168.msg436821#msg436821 date=1164646633 a dit:
If you want propose an interesting subject, let's go.  :smile:
[sup](straw, if I do any mistakes, please, let me...)[/sup]  :wink2:

:angel:

didn't get, who made mistake? :unsure:

Littlestormy

Strawberry link=topic=168.msg436696#msg436696 date=1164633581 a dit:
We are chatting in english, where is the problem my dear :wacko: LoL

The problem : this kind of english can't help to improve our english. We must to write not only a sentence with the simple present or continuous. Where is the past (present present perfect for e.g.) or the "future" (in english the future don't really exist) or Irregular verbs...

Mlle G link=topic=168.msg436821#msg436821 date=1164646633 a dit:
If you want propose an interesting subject

Ok let us begin

Why we can't share our trips or holiday we did (describe one of them)

I begin :

My last trip to London

River-Thames.jpg

Last year I went to London. It was very nice and I have the chance to visit the House of Parliament (see the picture). In fact you can assist at the differents meetings there although you are French or whatever you are. Contrary to the Assemblée Nationale, it is a little bit small. Unfortunately It was forbidden to take pictures inside :cry: .
I also visited the National Gallery. I saw a funny painting :

xir002362.jpg

It is not a joke. It is a real painting...

Strawberry

Best Member
Ah yeah, it is interesting :blush: Last year, I was in TORONTO in Canada for a training period but I lost all the pictures which were on a CD :cry:

It was a really nice trip and I enjoyed a lot there!

:wub

everef

Hi every one!

Glad to see a topic in English

That's a really good idea, even if you are a lazy bastard (like me ) it very important to speak a second language. Yes it's hard to read and write in English, especially as a beginner. But believe me (or not), it comes very easily, and what was boringness and pain in the ass becomes pleasure and fun (si si c'est vrai ).

So how to improve quickly? Your English courses at school will give you the basics but you really need to do more. Read books (don't be ashamed to read books for kid, it's a very efficient way to begin!!). You can also read the lyrics of your favorite bands! (Nevertheless not always the best way to begin due to a very hard and slang vocabulary).

The advices above are for your vocabulary and writing. To improve your listening skills, nothing better than US/UK movies!!!

PS: What is your favorite part of London? Mine? Greenwich

Littlestormy

everef link=topic=168.msg437150#msg437150 date=1164662945 a dit:
What is your favorite part of London? Mine? Greenwich

My favorites part are Hampstead for the houses, Hyde Park for the air oxford circus for the shopping and of course Westminster for the wonderful façade of the monument