Modéle d'oral d'anglais

missjo

Coucou,

J'ai mon BTS aD Blanc mardi prochaine.

Por l'oral ma prof me demande de faire notre présentation et celle de l'entreprise ac nos activité en entreprise (je suis par alternance), mais j'avoue je suis pas du tout bonne et je n'arrive pas a décrire mes tâches si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider.

Merci d'avance :angel:

BetchaTicheuh

:pascompris; :dacc:
Hello girl , I think you are LUCKY today. This is my first day on this site & I'm an English Teacher for BTS students too.
So check my notes on "tips for the Oral bTS" & this is for you....enjoy it :dacc:

WORK EXPERIENCE

I am on a Day-release Vocational Training course as a Personal Assistant with the company xxx located in xxx.

I work 3 days a week in the company (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), and I study on Mondays an d Tuesdays in xxxx on a Sandwich Course.

The main activity of my firm is ...........

In my firm I am responsible for Answering phone calls (In-coming and Out-going calls), Sorting and despatching the mail, Filing the documents, Data-capturing of the Minutes of meetings and memos.
I also have to do the follow-up of our clients and/or suppliers.
I do the invoicing……

I like the job because it is an enriching experience for my future.
I have the opportunity to put into practice the theory I have learnt at school.

I would like to continue in this firm but I don’t know if the Manager will hire me or if there is any career opportunity for me in this company.

Or……. I wouldn’t like to continue in this company because I plan to continue my studies if possible. Third year university Degree (Bachelor in Management / Human resources)…….
:biggrin:

BetchaTicheuh

ORAL FRAMEWORK
K-DO

INTRO :The press cutting I've just read was published in ....(daily newspaper; weekly magazine...) ; on + date ( 1st, 2nd,3rd) + month ( June) + year (2006).

It is entitled "......................" and (reports on ; deals with ; highlights ; focusses on ; relates...) (the topical issue of ; major concern).........and its (consequences on ; advantages and drawbacks ; impacts on...).

STRUCTURE : The document falls into ...xxx parts which are the following : or
I have divided the document into .....xxx parts. or
I have outlined (highlighted) ....XXX parts namely :
firstly.....secondly......thi rdly....and eventually (finally)

DEVPT. : Coming back to the first part....
The author/writer points out ..........shows......
describes.......wants to stress the importance of......
advantages & drawbacks
pros & cons
cause & consequence
....In addition/ Moreover/furthermore
.............What is more................besides.. .............As a result.....
Nevertheless...........Howeve r..........It goes without saying that........etc....

Branching out :As far as I am concerned........i feel that.......

....all the more......

Conclusion :To put it in a nutshell / In brief/ In short/ To sum up..........

Ca peut vous intéresser