Oral anglais..Besoin d'aide ..(merci)

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

NaNNy713

Coucou !

Pourriez-vous m 'aider pour la correction de la présentation de mes stages. Je sui sen BTS CE.
Dans un anglais relativement simple de compréhension je pense tout de même qu'il ya certaines petites erreurs .

Merci

"During my two years of the higher national diploma in communication I was able to realize 4 different trainings. During my first year, in October, I have to realize a training OF 2 WEEKS in the company FORCLUM. It’s situated to tours. Its main activity is the electricity. My mission was to realize an inquiry of satisfaction with their costumer, to improve the image of the company. What has me allowed to improve my relational.
My second training was made at the end of my first year. In May, it took place in a news agency situated in Paris, of 6 weeks. My objective was to realize a web site and to integrate it scanned images. It has me allowed to develop my knowledge of the professional software.
Then, in December, I made a training of 4 weeks in the direction of LAPOSTE in Paris. I was in charge of creating supports of communication as for example a catalog. I was able to develop my technique of creation and my relational.
Moreover, a training of observation of 1 week in January.
I’m satisfied by my training because that thought a lot me by showing me the reality of work."

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
Auteur Ca peut vous intéresser Forum Réponses Date
BTS - Anglais 3
BTS - Anglais 18
BTS - Anglais 1
BTS - Anglais 1
BTS - Anglais 15

Ca peut vous intéresser