Pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger ce texte ?

kat

Bonjour,

J'ai fais un texte sur les compagnies aériennes, par rapport à un document qui nous a été donné.
Pourriez vous me dire ce que vous en pensez et surtou me dire où j'ai fai des fautes  :wub

Je mets des *** pour le nom des compagnies, c peut etre mieux  :happy:
Merci a vous.

Since 1995, *** set up a new kind of airlines called Low-cost. Nowadays more and more no-frills airlines take place with the aim of offering a cheap flight for the same destination as their scheduled rivals.
But as usual, it’s starting a low-down for the low-cost airlines. Throughout these document extracted from the observer, published on July 7, 2002, we’ll understand how the low-cost  to the airlines do to offer almost all the time the cheapest price, then we’ll move one to the main failure of this kind of company, in order to finish I’ll introduce the assets and drawbacks of the traditional airline as ****

First part :

Throughout this document we can underline the first asset of the low-cost airline : Internet. Nowadays more and more family, company use Internet, that’s why *** introduces a new way to by a flight by using, cheeking and booking our own ticket by Internet.
As a result, they don’t engage to many employees for themselves, I quote “They don’t have to employ so many cabin crew” end of quotation. Moreover, the low-cost airlines don’t have in-flight catering. In addition, the low-cost airlines use to have a range oh price, for example they have 10% of their seats, which are sold at the lowest price.

That’s why; all of these reasons allow the low-cost airlines to offer cheap flights.

Second part :

The low-cost have some problem with the low-down oh their own popularity. Indeed, there is first of all the main drawback with the return flight, which can be cancelled, as it’s happened to the ****’s parents. They couldn’t get any other flight before 3 days, and the company gave them just 50 pound in hotel expenses for the couple, which didn’t get any help or advice from ****. Moreover, the couple have to book another ticket themselves via a fax number.
In addition to this problem, the low-cost airlines are sometimes delayed by a few hours, as ABCDE who was travelling with ****. He just got 7,50 pound for a beer and an inedible sandwich, and that isn’t great from a company for which you paid 200 pound. They should be providing the same service as all the other scheduled rivals.

Third part :

As all of the customer, we always want to book the cheapest flight but now the desire changed. In fact, more and more customers after having trying the low-cost airlines ant to book t the scheduled airlines, because if you have some problem they can help or advise you. For example, if your flight is cancelled they’ll try to book a ticket as soon as possible and they’ll try to book a hotel too. Despite a flight more expensive they offer more services if they make any mistakes.

To sum up, we can say that, there is a big competition between the low-cost airlines and the scheduled companies. But I think that they have to be “sur le marché” because they offer different services for the same destination. But for myself, I use to travel with the low-cost because it’s cheaper, and when you are student you don’t think about the other services...Like catering.
I think that they have increase too the short break, or the travel in some destination.

catherine75

Voilà quelques corrections que apportées... j'ai voulu les faire ressortir en rouge, mais je crois avoir fait une mauvaise manip car tout est en rouge !!!! :wacko:
Attention, tu utilises trop 'problems' ça a une connotation très négative et commercialement parlant ça passe mal.. trouves des alternatives.
Certaines phrases sont lourdes et je n'ai pas bien saisi le sens, je ne les ai pas corrigées mais surlignées. Si tu as besoin d'avis supplémentaires en anglais, passe par MP, je te donnerai un coup de main sans problèmes.

Bon courage.

Since 1995, *** set up a new kind of airlines called Low-cost. Nowadays more and more no-frills airlines appear with the aim of offering a cheap flight for the same destination as their scheduled rivals.
But as usual, it’s starting a low-down for the low-cost airlines. Throughout these documents extracted from the "Observer", published on July 7th, 2002, we’ll understand how the low-cost to the airlines do to offer almost all the time the cheapest price, then we’ll move to the main failure of this kind of company, to finally introduce the assets and drawbacks of the traditional airline as ****

First part :

Throughout this document we can underline the first asset of the low-cost airline : Internet. Nowadays Internet is widely used : families, singles, companies, all can have access to the world wide web, that’s why *** introduces a new way to buy a flight by using, checking and booking our own flight ticket on Internet.
As a result, the company reduces its number of employees , quoting “They don’t have to employ so many cabin crew” end of quotation. Moreover, the low-cost airlines don’t provide in-flight catering. In addition, these airlines use to have a range oh price, for example they have 10% of their seats, which are sold at the lowest price.

For all these reasons the low-cost airlines can offer cheap flights.

Second part :

Low-down on their own popularity is the main problem of low-cost companies. Indeed, first of all the main drawback remains with the return flight which can be cancelled, as it has happened to ****’s parents. They couldn’t get any other flight before 3 days, and the company gave them just 50 pounds in hotel expenses for the couple. They didn’t get any help or advice from ****. Moreover, the couple had to book another ticket on their own via a fax number.
In addition, the low-cost airlines are sometimes delayed by a few hours, such as ABCDE who was travelling with ****. He just got 7,50 pounds for a beer and an inedible sandwich, and that isn’t customer orientated from a company which charged you 200 pounds for your flight. They should be providing the same service as all their scheduled rivals.

Third part :

Like all the customer, we always want to book the cheapest flight but nom the desire changed. In fact, more and more customers who experienced a flight with a low cost airline are now turning back to scheduled airlines, simply because of the customer service they provide if you need help or advise. For example, if your flight is cancelled they’ll try to get you a seat on the next available flight and if needed, they'll try to book a hotel too. Despite a more expensive flight they also offer more services, especially in case of any issue

To sumarize, we can say that there is a big competition between the low-cost airlines and the scheduled companies. But I think that they have to be on the market because they offer different services for the same destinations. Personally speaking, I travel with the low-cost airlines because they are cheaper, and when you are student you don’t think about the other services such as in-flight cattering.
I think that they have increase too the short break, or the travel in some destination.

kat

Merci merci, c'est vraimen génial de m'avoir aidé aussi vite....

Pour ces phrases, je voulais mettre ça :
we’ll understand how the low-cost airlines do to offer almost all the time.

the desire changed : les envies ont changé.....

I think that they have increase too the short break, or the travel in some destination. : Je pense que les low cost ont énormément augmenté les court séjours, et meme l'envie de voyager (du fait des bas prix)

Merci à vous

Ca peut vous intéresser