pouvez vous me corriger?

imported_Vegeta

bonjour a tous je vais bientot passer a l'oral et j'aimerais que m'aidiez pour corriger ce que j'ai fait en milieu professionne

carried out my period in professional environment with the s a r l mille.a located has bucy le long . it has an activity the manufacture of joint ,the handing-over in a stata of valves or the sale of acczssory of cisterns routiéres, maritime containers, or of safety.

moreover the s a r l mille.a is the only agent of the mark FORT/VALE which is located in london .FORT/ VALE manufactures valves of sureté ,soupaes of represion, inspection pits.
We have two interlocutors who take our orders and which speak french for a better comunication. during my training in professional environment i am to occupy of the invoicing customer,the managment of the invoices supliers as well as payments supliers and cashings customers .
i aslo made various administrative spots like the filing of the invoices, to answer the telephones, to place orders to the founisseurs,to take the orders of the customers,starts again customers.
i aslo mase compatbility like the declaration of t v a, the declaration of exchange of good, the reglements and the invoicing, the state of rapprochment. i aslo didthe work of inventories.

Vegeta a dit:
bonjour a tous je vais bientot passer a l'oral et j'aimerais que m'aidiez pour corriger ce que j'ai fait en milieu professionne

I carried out my period in professional environment with the s a r l mille., a company located in bucy le long . It's a joint (?) manufacturer ,the handing-over in a stata of valves or the sale of acczssory of cisterns routiéres, maritime containers, or of safety.
le reste je ne vois pas ce que tu veux dire

moreover the s a r l mille.a is the only agent of the mark FORT/VALE located in london . FORT/ VALE manufactures valves of sureté ,soupaes of represion, inspection pits.
We have two interlocutors who take our orders and which speak french for a better comunication. During my training in professional environment i am in charge of the invoicing customer (?),the managment of the invoices supliers as well as payments supliers and cashings customers .
I have also made various administrative spots like filing of the invoices, answering phonecalls, placing orders to suppliers, taking customer's order. (Je serais toi je ferais plusieurs phrases plutot qu'une seule)
I also accountancy actions such as TVA declaration , exchange of good's declaration, the reglements (ce n'est pas le bon mot) and the invoicing, the state of rapprochment. i aslo didthe work of inventories.

Bon j'ai corrigé un peu
Je te conseille de ne pas toujours commencé tes articles par I also did, tu énonces trop. je pense que tu traduis du français en anglais non?

ben en fait dans tes tournures de phrase c'est comme si tu faisais du copier-coller. Le problème c'est que les tournures de phrase n'ont rien à voir en anglais. Tu avais des bonnes notes ou pas cette année avec cette méthode?

imported_Vegeta

ça été bof tout au long de l'année ça tournait autour de 9-10 sinon pourait tu me coriger comme ça je serais bien pour mon oral

lauter

carried out my period in professional environment with the s a r l mille.It was located in bucy le long . its activity was the manufacturing of joints ,the handing-over in a stata of valves or the sale of accessories for road tankers, shipping containers, or for safety.

moreover the s a r l mille.a is the only agent of the trademark FORT/VALE which is located in london .FORT/ VALE manufactures safety valves ,soupaes of represion, inspection pits.
We have two interlocutors who take our orders and which speak french for a better communication. during my training in professional environment i had to take care of customers invoicesr, to manage suppliers invoices as well as suppliers payments and customers paiements .
i aslo made various administrative tasks like the filing of invoices, answer the phone, place orders to suppliers,t take orders of the customers,.
i aslo made some accountant tasks like the declaration of vta, the declaration of good exchanges, of the paiements and the invoices, the rapprochment state . i aslo establish listing goods.

voila le début je ne peux pas corriger parce que je ne comprends pas ce que tu as voulu dire.

allez sois zen si tu veux d'autres renseignements hesites pas

pouvez-vous me corriger s'il vous plait

salut à tous je suis super nulle en anglais l'année dernière jai eu 5 en oral d'anglais!!
bref je suis en candidat libre et je m'attend à ce que l'on me pose la question sur ce que j'ai fait cette année!
j'ai fait un tout petit paragraphe et j'aurais voulu avoir une correction s'il vous plait!
en français j'ai voulu dire ça:
"Je repasse mon BTS en candidat libre. Cette année, j'ai travaillé comme caissière chez Babou à Pau. puis, cette hiver, j'étais télévendeuse pour France Telecom par le biais d'une société de services. J'ai enfin trouvé le travail que j'attendais. Je suis attachée commerciale à Aqualand a Port Leucate pour 3 mois. Je doit démarcher des entreprises pour qu'elles vendent les tickets d'entrée du parc"

Donc en anglais j'ai fait ça:" I take again my vocational training certificate of free candidate.
This years, firstly I have worked as cashier at Babou in Pau. Then, last winter, Iwas sales by phone (télévendeuse) for France Telecom by the device (par le biais) a service company.
I have finally found the job wich I waited. I am commercial (attachée commerciale) at Aqualand in Port Leucate during three months. I must "démarcher"(j'ai pas trouvé) companies for wich they sell ticket for admission on park"

Voilà je sais qu'il y a du travail de correction mais une grande aide serait pas de refus!
merci beaucoup

Ca peut vous intéresser