Let's speak english together !

• Auteur de la discussion Nessscafe
  • Date de début

leeloolov

chrismarie31 link=topic=168.msg837931#msg837931 date=1203327978 a dit:
Thank you. But he says the "tu", not the "vous", it's also good?

In french, we are used to say "allez" even if it's a personn toward you say "tu", aren't we ? But you also say "vas-y" in french ..

chrismarie31

Mlle G link=topic=168.msg838484#msg838484 date=1203357704 a dit:
one more time, don't translate word by word  :arrow2:

Yes, we mustn't (or don't must?) translate word by word. Google automatic traduction make often that, and that make me often laugh, when I play with that! :laugh:

sarah75

chrismarie31 link=topic=168.msg838523#msg838523 date=1203359957 a dit:
Yes, we mustn't (or don't must?) translate word by word. Google automatic traduction (translation) makes often that, and that make me often laugh, when I play with that! :laugh:
petites corrections :wink2:

Nessscafe link=topic=168.msg816814#msg816814 date=1201119136 a dit:
hey guyz... I miss travelling soooooooo much... I miss speaking in english all the time... I miss my surprising days as a traveller (dunno how the day's gonna end...).

I think about leaving again, not now but in the future... for good...
I guess, you came back to France. I sometimes go back to France. Eitha to see my buddies or my sista but as soon as I land in France, I got only one feelin'. What the hell am I doin in here?
The thing is, I''ve been living abroad for a while that when I'm in France I dont really feel at home and I just wanna get the fuck outta there. Dunno if you feel. I'm sure you do.  If you think, France aint a country for ya, don't stay. France is not a country for me, so I left it and I dont regret it. One day, the country the politicians.....will pay the price of their arrogance.

ChriScary link=topic=168.msg832135#msg832135 date=1202664804 a dit:
Hi everybody,

I am in an internet cofee in Lincoln (North of UK). I have a big flat with a roommate (a german engineer) who will join me tommorow, there is not Internet but our company rent a large flat for us all equiped. Today I visit the town, and tommorow I begin the serious things. I will stay for four month and my assignment seems to fit very well with my requirement. This is just my second day in England so my english is still to bad. I hope improve it quickly. Their is no french people and people here speak very clearly (it's not like the Londonian).
The only issue is definitely the food ... All is expensive and very "deguelasse" !! 'Il n'y a même pas de saussiflard) !!
I regret because i have to reduce my cultureco intervention and I know that all of you will be sad :D (mainly the leftwing part of the forom) ! I miss you  !!
Are you kiddin, enjoy it n' leave us alone. :chessy:

9millimetres link=topic=168.msg839926#msg839926 date=1203517216 a dit:
Are you kiddin, enjoy it n' leave us alone. :chessy:
Mlle lady G
"not to difficult to cook 3 minutes in the boiling water! But I am agree, I like it too
I don't like bacon neither chedar.
But I love shopping in london"

You agree with something so you gotta say "I agree"

you don't like bacon either.

sarah75 link=topic=168.msg839922#msg839922 date=1203517062 a dit:
so currently where do you live ?
I live in the UK. Kinda like London the city where I live but I prefer huddersfield the first city I landed. Much more friendly. But to be honest witu, it's shame this country to be financially overpriced cos i would've considered staying here. So as soon as I'm done with my studies I'll go to anotha place.

ChriScary

No I'm in Lincoln (East Midlands) ! I'm currently at work but now I have finished my task so I spend time in CCO and other french forom.

I remember that you expect to become teacher, that's true ? Teacher of French in england or ... ?