votre avis sur presentation de stage

hellsteph

Bonjour, pouvez vous me donner votre avis sur mon speech pour mon oral de demain concernant ce que j'ai fait en stage ?

I did my work placement as relationship & negotiation Assistant with the firm from Credit Mutuel Bank to Nangis.I was a commercial trainee.The implementation of a prospecting to develop loyalty of our customers. J " began by sorting out files prospects to establish targets. Then I phoned to the customers chosen to obtain meetings(appointments) during which I their proposed products adapted to their needs. This action(share) allowed to sign 22 long-term contracts what correspond to the fixed objectives.It was very enriching because i was polyvalent and autonomous and i want to apply for a job of commercial to this firm.
Merci d'avance[/]

Marya72

hellsteph link=topic=106635.msg1209815#msg1209815 date=1274011744 a dit:
Bonjour, pouvez vous me donner votre avis sur mon speech pour mon oral de demain concernant ce que j'ai fait en stage ?

I did my work placement as relationship & negotiation Assistant with the firm for Credit Mutuel Bank in Nangis.I was a commercial trainee in charge of implementing a prospecting to develop loyalty of our customers. J " began by sorting out files prospects to establish targets. Then I phoned the chosen customers to obtain meetings(appointments) during which I proposed them products adapted to their needs. This action(share) allowed us to sign 22 long-term contracts which correspond to the fixed objectives.It was very enriching because i was polyvalent and autonomous and i want to apply for a job of commercial to this firm.
Merci d'avance[/]

You want to apply for a job => on t'a proposé un poste?

hellsteph

merci pour ta réponse, non je veut poser ma candidature :blush:

Ca peut vous intéresser