If you want to get better in english

ComOn

aww nobody have a sense of humour here or what?

what's up darlings?

"be kicked" means to knockout and in this case that not means to hit your face by foot.

lol

Racoon

ComOn a dit:
aww nobody have a sense of humour here or what?

what's up darlings?

"be kicked" means to knockout and in this case that not means to hit your face by foot

I know what he means! I have a sens of humor, but not with people who call me "darling" or "little girl" without knowing me!

ComOn

Racoon a dit:
I know what he means! I have a sens of humor, but not with people who call me "darling" or "little girl" without knowing me!

ooh sorry teenie

:D

posteusefolle

something which anything will understand :arrow: on calme un peu le flood, ce serait bien :mrgreen: (je ferais de même d'ailleurs)
@ comOn : à quoi te sert de la chercher... on est ici pour s'entraider pas pour s'agacer mutuellement, non ?

imported_samya

topaziane a dit:
something which anything will understand :arrow: on calme un peu le flood, ce serait bien :mrgreen: (je ferais de même d'ailleurs)
@ comOn : à quoi te sert de la chercher... on est ici pour s'entraider pas pour s'agacer mutuellement, non ?

a force de se chercher le topik est mourru!!
:cry:
so lets speack in english again :mrgreen:

does somebody have his convocations for the exam??I have it and I'm afraid it's coming very soon and I'm afraid because I don't have much time between school, working and doing homworks!!
And you do you think so?

Great, i see that this topic is growing !

And i'm over the moon today (lol, thank you the slang !) because i finally have internet at my place !

Ain't it funny ? :D

imported_samya

sarahngu a dit:
Great, i see that this topic is growing !

And i'm over the moon today (lol, thank you the slang !) because i finally have internet at my place !

Ain't it funny ? :D

erm I don't understand your joke :oops: so I don't know if it's funny or no!!can I have the translation please??

dodile

I'm not very good in English, what I must to do for being really good ?---->I'm learning, I'm reading but I don't have many vocabulary.... :cry:

Hello

"i'm over the moon today" it wasn't a joke :lol:
i bought a dictionnary named "Slang", it means "argot"... so i try to use it as i can

well
i decided to move in uk after my exams. So in 2006. It seems so far (away ?)... i need to improve my english.

my bts doesn't please me anymore, i don't know what to do... i feel bad because i have a good firm and a good boss, but i realise that personal assistant is not my kind of job...
:(

imported_Perdu

hello everyone :D

I think this topic is a great idea... at least I will be able to write in english again cuz I miss it a lot :mrgreen:

My name is Chloé I am 20 years old and I am preparing a BTS management of the commercial units (if you translate it litteraly) :lol: I lived in the US for 3 years in chicago and I really loved it, it was a great experience and I would love to go back or maybe go in another country like australia... lots of cute guys there apparently :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anyways apart from all that I will be glad to help anyone who is having problems but I am not always connected so I will try and do my best :D

hello

like i said in an other topic, after obtaining my diploma (in 2006 :( ), i would like to go to great britain, find a job and somewhere to live by myself, with any organization.

Is there somebody who's already made this adventure ? or does someone know somebody else who did this ?

i hope you understand what i wrote (j'ai un peu pataugé...).

Please, contact me by pm (uh uh "private message").

Thank you...

angel ales

Great
I find it's a very good idea to create this post

I will introduce me
My name is celine and i live in the south Of France
I have 21 years-old and i decided to work after began my diploma.
But it is difficult to find job because i haven't experience in this domaine

But i find something even if it isn't my qualification

See you later
bye

posteusefolle

sarahngu a dit:
hello

like i said in an other topic, after obtaining my diploma (in 2006 :( ), i would like to go to great britain, find a job and somewhere to live by myself, with any organization.

Is there somebody who's already made this adventure ? or does someone know somebody else who did this ?

i hope you understand what i wrote (j'ai un peu pataugé...).

Please, contact me by pm (uh uh "private message").

Thank you...

just one advice : don't live in london it's really expensive... try collocation or live in the suburbs

i can't help you more as well, sorry

melboi

[quote="topaziane]
just one advice : don't live in london it's really expensive... try collocation or live in the suburbs[/quote]

I'm afraid I'd have to agree here!! London is really really expensive! If you think Paris is expensive then don't even bother trying to live in London!! There are other cities in the UK which are just as good as London but much cheaper - although you won't find the cosmopolitan feel that London has in some UK cities.
Glasgow is great (I used to live in Glasgow and loved it!!) although you may have trouble understanding their accents. If you can understand a Glaswegians (a person from Glasgow) accent then you can understand anyone. You also have Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Cardiff, which are all great cities too. I guess it depends on which accent you want to pick up! :wink:
Flatsharing is the best way to go in my opinion (if you are budget conscious that is!).
Jobs can be found on www.reed.co.uk
If you are interested in Ireland there is a recruitment company that deals with French nationals wanting to move to Ireland (as soon as I remember their name I'll let you know, otherwise just do a google).

Thank you gals !

I've already been to London, and, yes, i confirm it's very expensive. i've visited Southampton, Bath, Stonehenge and London. It was so great.

Melboi, thanks for the link.

slt a tous,
moi l'anglais c pas mon truc et c'est pour cela que je fais ma demande en francais :
je voudrai savoir si quelqu'un peut m'aider pour presenter ma societe et ce que je fais etc...
pour l'oral d'anglais car j'ai tro de mal... :cry: :cry:
Merci pour vos reponse
Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Ca peut vous intéresser