If you want to get better in english

Kleiner Engel

Hi!
I just have to agree with people saying that German is way more difficult than English. If it can make you feel better in some way...lol. My only piece of advice to the people who are trying to improve their level of language would be to practice, practice and practice again. You know the saying: practice makes perfect :) A native speaker is the best person to help you because before you notice you will pick up expressions and phrases that authentic English :)
Good luck with coming exams and other such niceties (?)

Kleiner Engel

To the people who want to better their understanding of spoken English check this link http://www.canal-u.fr/canalu/sommaire_chaine.php?chaine_id=2&vHtml=0&vSelection
Click on Anglais and a list of link will appear on the right and you can choose a title. It is a video which contains an excerpt of a TV show (the news most probably) and then you are given tools to understand what it is all about. At first sight I would say it is quite good but maybe it is too boring or too easy for you. I don't know, just try. It won't cost you anything except a little time.

La folle

Aidez-moi !!!

Vous les fortiches de l'anglais que j'admirent grave car je n'ai pas ce nivo...
Pouvez vous me dire si ce que j'ai écrit contient des fautes SVP !!!
Merci beaucoup !! :D

Nowadays, we live in a consumption society. Companies promote a lot of products. So, they use advertising. It’s important to know if advertising is a dream world.

Advertising tries to make people believe that they are perfect. In fact, people who don’t want to become hold used a lot of beauty products. Moreover, for the rich people, managers create en game of luxury products as cars or beautiful homes.
These two examples permit to tell that advertising influence people thanks to communication devices as TV, Internet, mobile…

People identify themselves to people who see in the poster or in the TV. It impossible that people don’t see advertisement because advertising is everywhere: in the street, in the TV, in the train…So, it brainwashes people into thinking they are different from what they are actually. In fact, ad gives you information which doesn’t correspond to the truth.

It important to know what is better: a reasonable or an emotional attitude?
Ad shut people in a dream world. But does advertising serve consumers or does it manipulate them?

Racoon

Tes phrases sont un peu trop saccade, essaie de les rendre plus fluides entre elles.

Exemple: Nowadays, we live in a consumption society. In order to promote many products, companies use advertising.

ComOn

Racoon a dit:
I don't think we say "tongues" in English, but flip flap ;)

i know but it's the aim of the joke little girl... :lol:

to the mad alias "la folle dingue": sorry but i'm creved, so i can't help you ill darling.

imported_celca

Hi guys!!!

I'm going to Dublin on Friday, and it makes me veryyyyyyyyyyy happy!!!!

Manga29.gif

posteusefolle

very nice dublin, i was in ireland few years ago, i wasn't in dublin but in Birr (in the middle of the country lol), but i visited dublin, and it was great !

imported_celca

Yeah it's more than great!! I prefered it to Paris!!

by the way, i don't know if i've already told you, i lived there for 2 years, 3 years ago!!! :p

posteusefolle

celca a dit:
Yeah it's more than great!! I prefered it to Paris!!

by the way, i don't know if i've already told you, i lived there for 2 years, 3 years ago!!! :p

lol i didn't know... oops
then you are glad thats the most important :mrgreen:
my little experience is a joke face of.

[n'hésitez pas à me corriger hein :mrgreen: ]

ComOn

Racoon a dit:

"little girl"? hum....don't be so sure... :wink: Anyway, it's hard to do a riddle with words you use in French but not in English ;)

oh? you wanna flik flak? no problems i will find these kind of watch

but you will be kicked to for bad kidding...

:p

Racoon

ComOn a dit:
Racoon a dit:

"little girl"? hum....don't be so sure... :wink: Anyway, it's hard to do a riddle with words you use in French but not in English ;)

oh? you wanna flik flak? no problems i will find these kind of watch

but you will be kicked to for bad kidding...

:p

Why do you wanna kick everybody?

Ca peut vous intéresser