Let's speak english together !

• Auteur de la discussion Nessscafe
  • Date de début

snowsexandsun

Best Member
It's a good idea this message in English...
But when you're not good in English, it's so difficult to understand your subject of conversation... :closedeyes:

Please, I know that I have bad English, so can you be nice with my errors and me ... :happy:

crabe

snowsexandsun link=topic=168.msg76468#msg76468 date=1133449199 a dit:
It's a good idea this message in English...
But when you're not good in English, it's so difficult to understand your subject of conversation... :closedeyes:

Please, I know that I have bad English, so can you be nice with my errors and me ... :happy:

Don't worry, be happy! :biggrin:

ilana

Hi everybody!

I'm from Cahors in Lot
I'm 26 years old
and I study in BTS CE
I have a children, my son is 4 months...
and I hope you can help me to progress in English so correct me if I make mistakes...

Thanks and good day for us

bernie

a few slight mistakes

my son is 4 / my son is four years old / I have a four-year-old son /
help me (to) improve (améliorer) my English /

a good day to all of us

BR

ludacris

hello everyone my name is Tom
From Paris , i am half french / algerian
i am 21
i am studing BTS With the CNED ( because i can be free, and i am often travelling (japan) so thats why i coulnd't stay in school)
before i study cinema and i love it , now i change my way to " business/management" because it's a good way to aware and to get experience in business, i mean there more opportunity for the future.

i wish to everybody GOOD LUCK for the EXAM :biggrin:

bernie

talking about the past and about sometjing you no longer do, you can say " I used to study movie making but I now I HAVE changed my ways / more opportuniTIES, so, as you forgot the verb, the beginning of the sentence should be ???

Klo

Hi, I'm 20 and I live in Kent in England (south east). I'm French and I study CE with the CNED.
If you need help, just ask me !!!!
xxx

N

Nessscafe

Klo link=topic=168.msg79615#msg79615 date=1133789301 a dit:
Hi, I'm 20 and I live in Kent in England (south east). I'm French and I study CE with the CNED.
xxx

hello,

you're living in England ? great ?

what do you do there ? how do you earn your life ?
are you english or have you decided a day to live there ?

Klo

I arrived in England in september 2004 for a year to be an au pair...I actually found my boyfriend here so since then Ive got a flat with 2 french flatmates...for how long ?No idea... lol
I study but I also work as a barista in a Starbucks coffee to pay my rent !

N

Nessscafe

thank you...
i mean, i'm so interested because i'd live to move on somewhere, as England or us or australia... in order to improve my english and to change my life... to breathe !!!!!
so that's why i catch some informations everywhere i can...

crabe

Klo link=topic=168.msg79615#msg79615 date=1133789301 a dit:
xxx

Hi!

how long have you been living in Kent? What is CE??