Oral d'anglais : Présentation d'entreprise

Djilo

Slt à tous,
J'aurai aimé savoir ce que vous pensez de ma présentation d'entreprise pour mon oral d'anglais.
Voilà ce que j'ai fait :

During my BTS formation, I made my training period in the Firm xxx . It is about a firm of service sector specialized in the professionnal training located in Nîmes. His competitors (or rivals) are in the city of Montpellier and Marseille.
I could acquire this training period thanks to my sister who worked at this firm. I chose This company because I like graphic arts.
This firm entrusted me different tasks as for instance the updating of databases or a study of contentment. Besides, I have create a service of development of a new training during my second year of work placement.
To accomplish my tasks, I used the telephone, the fax, internet, as well as the different software of treatment of texts and spreadsheet. I didn't meet problems during the realisation of my tasks.
This experience in firm allowed me to be more comfortable during contacts with the customers. Besides, it also allowed me to see what is the job of team but also acquire a bigger self government in job.

Voilà! , si vous avez des propositions de correction n'hésitez pas, en sachant que je passe mercredi a l'oral :(:(

Djilo

je me permets juste de relancer..svp g besoin de vos avis !
merci bcp

Peggy69d

Djilo link=topic=83522.msg923616#msg923616 date=1211804627 a dit:
During my HNCtraining, I made my internship in xxx . It is a firm of service sector ?whichspecializes in the professionnal trainin and which is located in Nîmes. Its competitors are located in Montpellier and Marseille.

I could acquire(d) this training period thanks to my sister who worked in. I have chosen this company because I like(am a fan of) graphic arts.

This firm entrusted me (with)different tasks as for instance (with)the databasesupdating or witha study of contentment? contentment study?.
Besides, I have created a development service of a new training during my second year of work placement.
To accomplish my tasks, I used the telephone, the fax, internet, as well as the different software of treatment of texts and spreadsheet. I did not meet problems during the realisation of my tasks.
This experience allowed me to be more comfortable in terms of contacts with the customers. Besides, it also allowedenabled me to see what isconsists on the team job but? also acquire a bigger self government in job.??

Voilà! , si vous avez des propositions de correction n'hésitez pas, en sachant que je passe mercredi a l'oral :(:(

Ca peut vous intéresser