Correction d'une lettre anglais

duartevirginie

S'l vous plait quelqu'un pourrais me corriger mes fautes merci d'avance!!!!!

John Smith
48 Belgrave Road
LONDON
SW1V 2BB
ENGLAND

For the attention of Mr John Smith

Dear Sir

Your request for information

With reference to your letter of September 06 concerning a request for information for the visits at the observatory of Paris, Meudon section.

It is with pleasure that we join to you an information sheet concerning the organization and the tariffs of the cards.

A card of access will more quickly allow you to reach the observatory according to the means of transport than you will choose.

I remain at your disposal for any further information

We hope that the information will be of interest to you and look forward to discussing orders in the near future.

MAb

John Smith
48 Belgrave Road
LONDON
SW1V 2BB
ENGLAND

For the attention of Mr John Smith

Dear Sir

Here is your request for information

With reference to your letter of September 06 concerning a request for information for the visits at the observatory of Paris, of the section of Meudon.

We join an information sheet concerning the organization and the cards tariffs to this letter with pleasure.

A card of access will more quickly allow you to reach the observatory according to the means of transport that you will choose.

If you need any further information, just call me.

We hope that the information will be of interest to you and look forward to discussing orders in the near future.
-> je ne comprends pas ce que tu veux dire au travers de cette dernière phrase.

Autrement je t'ai corrigé quelques erreurs. Voila ce que je peux faire pour toi !

Ca peut vous intéresser